Hope & Healing: Treating Hand Pain Town Hall
Special thanks to the Eunice Joyce Gardiner Foundation for their generous philanthropy.
Hand pain has become a prevalent issue due to the increased amount of time people are spending on their devices while working. In Hope & Healing: Treating Hand Pain Town Hall, medical experts discussed the latest treatments and innovations for hand pain, including carpal tunnel, arthritis, and injuries that can make doing even the simple things impossible.
This Town Hall was LIVE, Monday, April 24th at 7 PM on AllHealthGo’s Facebook and YouTube page, or stream on www.AllHealthTV.com/
- Olga Villaverde – Health Channel Host
- Michael Zinner, M.D. – CEO/Exec. Medical Director, Miami Cancer Institute
- Elizabeth Ouellette, M.D. – Chief of Hand Surgery, Baptist Health Orthopedic Care
- Matthew Treiser, M.D. – Chief of Microsurgery and Extremity Reconstruction, Miami Cancer Institute
- Roy Cardoso, M.D. – Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon, Baptist Health Orthopedic Care
Questions: Email your questions to Questions@AllHealthTV.com