Finding Hope: Preventing Disease & Staying Healthy
Special thanks to the Eunice Joyce Gardiner Foundation for their generous philanthropy.
With the COVID-19 pandemic raging, people were forced to forgo their yearly doctor visits and exams. As the pandemic wanes many people still have not returned to their doctors for routine screenings and checkups and the consequences of letting that slide can be long-lasting and deadly. In the Health Channel’s one-hour virtual town hall, FINDING HOPE: PREVENTING DISEASE & STAYING HEALTHY, a panel of experts discusses the tests and procedures needed to prevent life-threatening complications in the future.
- Olga Villaverde – Health Channel Host
- Michael Zinner, M.D. – Executive Medical Director, Miami Cancer Institute
- Kelli Tice, M.D. – Vice Pres. Medical Affairs & Chief Health Equity Officer, Florida Blue
- Jorge Castellanos, M.D. – Interventional Cardiologist, Newport Heart Medical Group
- Kamaljit Kaur, M.D. – Primary Care Physician, Baptist Health Medical Group
- Scarlet Constant, M.D. – Pediatrician
Send the experts your questions! Email: Questions@AllHealthTV.com.